We ship motorcycles worldwide- By Air or by Sea
Shipping crates available
Please ask for a shipping quotation to your country by air, sea or road
All non EU countries: All import duties, custom fees, charges, costs for customs clearance have to be paid by the buyer
- All prices, stated on the internet site, are excluding shipping costs.
- Shipping costs will show at checkout, before you actuate the payment
- We only use Recycling Material for packing
- We only charge for shipping costs, we get charged by our shippers
- We do not charge for packing your parcel or packing materials
- Generally we ship by Post, GLS or UPS. If you wish to have a specific shipping service, please contact us immediatly, after checkout.
- If you do not get in contact with us about this, means, you accept the terms and we are not responsible for shipping services, once the parcel has been collected.
Please provide your telephone number, when you make your order. We forward it to the shippers, so they can contact you. We are not responsible, if you are not contactable.
Instruments, carburettors, used parts are generally not returnable.
Goods must be checked upon receipt. We are not obliged to accept any returns after 21 days. Due to increased admin costs, goods returned, correctly supplied, will incur a minimum handling charge of 15%. We do not accept parcels, where we have to pay postage. We do not refund shipping costs in general.
Returns have to be agreed, please contact us, we try to find a solution.
For all Non European Countries:
Please understand, you are liable for ALL Import duties.